- Minimum matric.
- Preferably a diploma or degree in marketing related field
- Minimum of 6 year’s work experience.
- Minimum of 3 years in marketing or loyalty.
- Travel & tourism preferable not essential.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITY
LC Sales & Marketing strategy
- Continually evaluate and update LC customer value proposition.
- Ensure the property websites are always current and maximize visability and user experience in order to maximize sign up.
- Ensure all communication and sales channels are trained and motivated to drive LC membership sign up,
- Hotel front desk reservation and check-out staff.
- Travel support.
- Manage activity calendar and content for marketing LC across all channels,
- Google Ads,
- Ensure return and retention strategies are in place to keep LC members active.
Direct marketing campaigns
- Develop strategic special offers as the business requires and ensure timely delivery of direct marketing offers to LC and total guest database.
- Work with IT to ensure system and procedures are in place to maintain LC and Guest CRM Database in Oprah.
- Ensure the LC and guest databases are regularly scrubbed and kept clean.
Reporting and performance
- Ensure LC sign on and sales performance is reported and managed weekly.
- Design and implement incentives to maximise LC sign on.
- Ensure you have property knowledge pf al VNL properties and products.
- Ensure you have knowledge of all policies and procedures for each product.
- Manage and resolve any issues with a guest when an issue is escalated relating to LC.
- To Exco & staff.
- Travel support.
- Hotel staff.
Overall responsibility is to:
- Build loyalty, increase frequency of visits and general incremental sales revenue by maximizing the value proposition of the LC product and maximizing the number of guests signed-up.
- Maximise revenue by well-constructed special offers distributed via email/other means (sms/whatsapp) directly to our guest databases.