An innovative and forward thinking medtech company located in Pretoria is seeking a creative and dynamic Marketing Coordinator with 3 years’ experience at the most to become part of their marketing team.
Responsible for assisting the marketing team with administration for B2C to work towards the common goal of the Marketing Department to assist and support the revenue goals of the hearX Group.
Minimum education (essential):
- BCom Marketing Management or related Commerce degree
Minimum education (desirable):
Minimum applicable experience (years):
Required nature of experience (essential):
- Marketing Administration
- Skills and Knowledge
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite or Google Suite
- Marketing research
- Social Media (Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter)
- Understanding of WordPress
- Excellent writing skills
- Generating Ideas
- Thinking Positively
- Team Working
- Meeting Timescales
- Checking Things
- Managing Tasks
- Producing Outputs
- Taking Action
- Documenting Facts
- Developing Expertise
- Exploring Possibilities
- Establishing Rapport
- Convincing People
- Articulating Information
- Showing Composure
- Inviting Feedback
- Valuing Individuals
- Upholding Standards
- Following Procedures
- Seizing Opportunities
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS, WEIGHTS AND OBJECTIVES
B2C Marketing Administration 25%
- Assist the Finance Department with all B2C Marketing payments-related requests.
- Assist with budget recons where required.
- Keep track of marketing expenses as they occur.
- Ensure that Marketing folders are kept up to date and that all files are saved in the relevant folders.
- Call and test all hearing hub and office numbers on a monthly basis, and provide feedback.
- Ensure that databases of backlinks and other relevant lists are updated.,
- Assist with event planning.
- Assist Marketing team with general administrative tasks.
- Conduct research on and apply for relevant awards to increase brand credibility.
- Conduct research on and apply for relevant accreditations to increase brand credibility.
Affiliate Marketing 20%
- Manage and record keeping of affiliate applications on platforms such as ShareASale and Flex Offers.
- Record keeping of affiliate sales and returns on relevant platforms.
- Updating of coupons and other marketing material on affiliate platforms.
- Planning and sending of mailers to affiliates through the platforms
- Identify and reach out to promising affiliates for possible collaborations, reviews, special offers etc.
- Give reviews for best performing affiliates.
- Regularly compile reports on affiliate program performance.
- Provide support to affiliates.
Influencer Marketing 10%
- Conduct research on promising influencers to feature products.
- Ensure that influencers’ database is kept up to date with information on promising and active influencers
- Contribute to relationship building with influencers by continuous communication and assistance with requests.
- Contribute to planning of influencer campaigns.
- Traditional Marketing 10%
- Look for traditional marketing suppliers for advertising opportunities (e.g. newspapers, TV, radio), request quotes, and facilitate agreements.
- Contribute to planning and facilitating of traditional marketing campaigns.
Digital Channels 15%
- Updating of coupons on Criteo platform
- Preparation of weekly promo texts + UTMs
- Updating of programmable texts on a monthly basis.
- Assisting with promotion set up through the scheduling of tasks with relevant teams.
- Assist with website testing and reviewing of promo content pre and post deployment.
- Assist with testing such as contact form functionality, navigation testing and the reviewing of general layouts.
- Seek online opportunities to list products on external websites and facilitate agreements.
- Assist with data collection/reports for internal teams and suppliers, as requested.
- Compile monthly text campaign reporting.
- Compile monthly referral partner sales reporting.
- QMS: Sales and Marketing
- Ensure that QMS guidelines are adhered to.
- Ensure that all supporting documents are kept to date.
- Ensure that all processes are kept relevant.
Market related (13th cheque, risk benefit contribution and pension fund contribution)