Sales/Marketing - Other Sales/Marketing
External Sales Representative_Plumbing and Sanitary ware
Salary: R7 000 plus commission
We are looking for an energetic, outgoing, positive and enthusiastic Sales Representative with the skill to canvass new and maintain and grow existing customers within the Plumbing and Sanitary ware industry. Our company is a wholesaler and sells Plumbing and Sanitary ware products to merchants or resellers.
- Minimum 3-5years sales experience
- Valid driver's license and reliable own transport
- Clear credit and criminal record
- Computer literate - Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc
- Must be willing to work under pressure
- Must be hard working and self-motivated
- Proven track record of meeting sales targets
- Must be outgoing, enthusiastic and have high energy.
- Ability to work without direct supervision.
- Basic numerical ability including calculation of profit, margins and selling prices
- Good presentation skills
Skills and Attributes
- Excellent negotiating skills and strong persuasive manner
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Excellent communication skills - written and verbal (English)
- Must be presentable
- Friendly and approachable
- Energetic and capable of working independently
- Detail orientated
- Customer service and detail orientated
Your duties will include but not limited to:
- Aggressively target potential customers and ensure sales targets are met
- Aggressive weekly cold calling and canvassing
- Seek out and target new customers and new sales opportunities
- Presenting and selling company products to potential clients - primary duty is to interest prospective customers in the products and close the deal
- Develop a clear understanding of competitors, their priorities and their competitive strengths
- Servicing of existing customers including growth on these existing accounts.
- Cost control
- Prepare accurate quotations an supporting documentation
- Processing of orders
- Keep in touch and follow up with existing and prospective customers to see if they have any additional needs or concerns
- Assist customers with store layouts and merchandising
- Provide feedback to the head office regarding customer requirements and competitor behaviour
- Understand that business is built on customer satisfaction and devote yourself to guaranteeing this.
- Determine each customer's needs by means of a full needs analysis and tailor our products/services to meet these needs
- Complete all office administration efficiently
- Weekly an monthly sales reports
- Liaise with all necessary parties e.g. finance, operations, internal sales logistics etc. to ensure a smooth and successful service implementation
- Ensure the sales process is completed from start to finish
- Actively take part in communication campaigns, marketing and advertising initiatives and trade shows
- Evaluate the success of marketing campaigns by customer
- Attend sales meetings at the head office when required
- Prepare a sales budget
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures and relevant legislation.
- Constant client calls and feedback.
Send your CV and pay slip to email@example.com
AtripleA Recruitment and Temps
AtripleA recruitment & temps