Sales Representative Position:
- Conversion of leads and opportunities into concluded sales.
- Follow sales process from start to finish.
- Problem solving ability and strong negotiating skills.
- Team player.
Key Performance Aspects:
- Sourcing leads and converting to closed sales deals.
- Quoting and tendering for business opportunities.
- Maintain a regular call cycle with clients.
- Meeting client deadlines.
- Compiling and submission of reports according to the pre-determined deadlines/dates.
- Meet and exceed sales targets.
- Demonstration of products and Equipment.
- Positive response from clients on customer satisfaction survey.
Essential Job Functions:
- Dynamic and self-motivated.
- Use own initiative to generate new clients.
- Ability to create new opportunities.
- Be able to use initiative and act responsibly and with integrity.
- Confident and good communicator.
- Be able to work in a highly pressurized environment.
- Enjoy the challenge of an incentive based remuneration structure.
- Accpac, CRM, Skynamo, Microsoft Office - Outlook, Word and Excel
Training and/or Education:
- Grade 12
- Sales / Marketing qualification advantageous
- Minimum of 3+ years external sales experience.
- Valid Class B Driver’s license.
- Cleaning industry experience will be advantageous (selling into automotive sector)
Please consider your application unsuccessful should you not receive a response within two weeks of applying.