Regional Sales Manager (Nelspruit)
An exclusive home goods company situated in Ferndale is seeking to employ a Regional Sales Manager for the Nelspruit (Mpumalanga) region.
The Regional Sales Manager should have at least 10 years’ experience within a sales position and 3 years’ team management experience to join their operations.
Direct management of daily activities and outcomes of the sales team, including tracking the
progress of weekly, monthly, and annual targets and objectives, preparing reports as well as
providing training, coaching, supervision, and motivation to the team.
Minimum education (essential):
• National Senior Certificate
Minimum education (desirable):
• BCom Degree / Diploma
Minimum applicable experience (years):
• 10 years of which 3 years managing a sales team
Required nature of experience:
• Direct sales with a proven record
• Team management
• Organization and coordination
• Client engagement
• Presenting and public speaking
• Budgeting and budget management
• Data analytics and reporting
• Training implementation
Skills and Knowledge (essential):
• MS Office
• CRM systems
• Business to Consumer Sales
Skills and Knowledge (desirable):
• Partners and rewards programmes
• Other: Travel required
• Valid driver’s license
• Empowering Individuals
• Interacting with People
• Articulating Information
• Team Working
• Taking Action
• Seizing Opportunities
• Managing Tasks
• Pursuing Goals
• Examining Information
• Interpreting Data
• Making Decisions
• Establishing Rapport
• Convincing People
• Directing People
• Resolving Conflict
• Showing Composure
• Understanding People
• Conveying Self-Confidence
• Producing Output
• Checking Things
Key Performance Areas, Weights and Objectives
Team Management 50%
• Manage, train and coach sales consultants to drive sales effectiveness.
• Provide regular updates to the sales consultants and management on sales
activities, tracking against targets, and other reporting requirements.
• Establish, improve and ensure active management of team’s KPA’s with frequent
feedback to the teams.
• Ensure there is appropriate and continuous team training.
• Improve and maintain department specific induction.
• Establish and maintain incentive structures with frequent feedback.
• Actively manage team well-being.
• Coordinate relevant HR related processes including recruitment, leave, discipline,
Sales Management 30%
• Implement and manage strategic goals.
• Implement and maintain sales processes.
• Ensure relevant documentation is updated and maintained.
• Drive sales targets as provided by management.
• Provide continuous input on sales strategy to improve sales.
• Ensure the sales processes are maintained to initiate new business leads in the
• Understand and be able to perform all phases of the sales process, including, for
example, prospecting, initial contact, exhibitions, objection handling, competitor information
• Ensure Sales Consultants are trained on the product specifications and sales
• Ensure sales team adhere to the company’s policies and guidelines.
Reporting and Budgeting 20%
• Provide reporting as and when required.
• Maintain budget and forecast.
• R 33 000 – 35 000 CTC
You have successfully created your alert.
You will receive an email when a new job matching your criteria is posted.
Your account has not been verified. Please use the verification link sent via email.Resend Verification Link