As a Sales Exec, you'll be responsible for overseeing the sales of the company in a particular geographical area. You are accountable for achieving the sales and profitability goals. You are responsible for the customer satisfaction and market share of the products and services
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for achieving sales, revenues and profitability targets within the allocated client base or area as defined by
- Responsible for identifying and developing new clients deemed as suitable for Company within the allocated client base or area.
- Provide regular feedback and reports as defined by relevant procedures to management on activity within the specified client base or area.
- Participate in the presentation of potential solutions to clients and negotiate Service Level Agreements in line with company policies, to meet the client’s requirements and expectations.
- Develop and implement strategic sales plans in the allocated client base or area to accommodate Company objectives, targets, and budgets.
- Delivers sales presentations, displays, or demonstrates products to clients, by using samples or catalogues while emphasizing salable features
- Regularly meets with clients, assisting them with sales quotes, literature, technical support, marketing material and training
- Monitors and evaluates competition activities and products
- Ensures calendar / CRM system updated with all client contact details and client activities within the branch. This includes details of contact persons, positions held, influence and decision-making level
- Ensures effective use of sales tools provided by the Company. These could be marketing, product, or business-related tools
- Schedule client visits in line with Company and client requirements to ensure consistent contact and knowledge transfer through to closure of the sale
- Travels throughout assigned territory to call on regular and prospective customers to solicit orders or talks with customers on sales floor or by phone
- Provide effective delivery of training within the client base or area
- Assist where needed in the preparation of client quotations in line with company procedures and relative Service Level Agreements
- Provides immediate feedback to the debtors and finance departments with regards to any change in the client’s status or ownership.
- Attend trade shows and product launches as scheduled by the
- Strategize sales plans for short- and long-term objectives
- Work with all Company personnel responsible for the on-going quality service as required by the client – Management team, product managers, technical consultants, sales consultants, counter sales, procurement, warehousing, operations, finance, and administration
- Ensure procedures with respect to pricing policy, discounts and SLA agreements are adhered to
- Attend meetings as stipulated or scheduled by the Company Management team
- Solves technical queries on products, by providing either telephonic support or on-site support
- Gives afterhours support to clients, where necessary
- Assists fellow Sales Representatives with the support of their clients during illness, annual leave, or general unavailability
- Assists with Stock Takes
- Planning, coordinating, administration and general management, which include the day-to- day supervision of sales staff and overseeing all sales related responsibilities
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Associate degree or equivalent from two-year College or technical school; or one to three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience in relevant field
- Fully Insured, road worthy and licensed motor vehicle