Our client based in Johannesburg is looking for a Sales Administrator to assist the Sales Manager Supervisor, Regional Sales Manager, Pre-owned Manager and Area Sales Managers with administrative tasks pertaining to the efficient functioning of the Sales Department
- Grade 12
- Advanced / Expert Computer literacy in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar position
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in Kerridge/Autoline system
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including very strong verbal and grammatically correct written English communication skills
- Ability to interact with senior management; excellent communication skills with people at all levels in an organisation
- Creativity and the ability to successfully manage multiple assignments independently
- Ability to function effectively in a group and add value to the team / environment
- Excellent work ethic – honest, reliable, hardworking, dedicated and takes pride in work carried out
- Highly developed prioritising and multi-tasking skills; strong sense of urgency; problem solving and decision-making skills; must be able to function effectively under pressure
- Dedication to service excellence in every aspect of work carried out; strong focus on internal and external customer service
- Strong focus on attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work with little or no
- Clerical – Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems such as word processing, managing files and records, designing forms, and other office procedures and terminology
- English Language — Knowledge of the structure and content of the English language including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition, and grammar
- Customer and Personal Service — Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction
- Computers and Electronics — Knowledge of electronic equipment, and computer hardware and software, including applications and programming supervision and still complete tasks timeously; enthusiastic, self-motivated and can use own initiative; deadline and results orientated Knowledge Requirements
- Meeting monthly and yearly invoice projections,
- Correct costs allocated to machines before invoicing and check all commission sheets for accuracy.
- EIE financial and business procedures.
- New and Used equipment debtors, as per policy.
- Communicate with RSM / sales reps and National sales administrator manager regarding correct submission of rental packs for new and preowned documents, daily / weekly
- Sales administration for new and preowned, Daily
- Check SO finance parameters for accuracy and submit to RSM, National sales administrator manager and National sales administrator manager for signature - daily
- Communicate with national (JHB) re stock allocation, vsb management and SPR allocation for new and preowned– Daily
- Monitor new equipment and preowned stock holding and value- Weekly / Monthly.
- Invoices generated for new and preowned equipment.
- Reports including detailed order take, lost sale / key account. Monthly weekly and when required
- Additional reports will be necessary Estimates Vs actuals, Incomplete invoices and purchase location and selling location reports to be run and cleared monthly.
- Check management accounts daily / weekly- monitor and report anomalies and take action to rectify errors and discrepancies
- Commission and obsolescence provisions to monitor / report monthly
Visit www.boardroom.co.za for more information