- Daily check-in and check-out using a GPS-based application.
- Submission of plan for visits into the Wholesale Outlets and Traditional Trade on a monthly basis
- Tracking check-ins of Traditional Trade and Wholesale Brand Ambassadors on a daily basis.
- Consolidated list of hawker/ spaza/ trader recruitments within region on a weekly basis
- Consolidation of insights and feedback from engagements with customers at regional wholesale outlets and traditional trade, as well as competitor activity
- Coordinating instore and Traditional Trade promotions and activations
- Monitor Sales & KPI activities & ensure all store and traditional trade sales targets are achieved.
- Coach, train and develop Brand Ambassadors
- Performance manage subordinates in accordance with company standard & policies & in conjunction with Project manager and recruit as necessary to maintain a full staff compliment
- Provide a consolidated report of BA check-ins/ Balers Sales per BA/ Loyalty Programme sales and registrations/ Insights and Feedback/ spaza recruitments overview on-or-before the given date and time to Project Manager
- Minimum 5 years in an FMCG sales environment
- Post Matric Qualification
- Code 8 Driving Licence
- Smartphone with GPS capability
- All shortlisted candidates will be required to complete a practical assessment exercise