Company specializing in the design, implementation and maintenance of electrical, telecommunication and security systems is searching for a driven Technical Sales Representative. Responsibilities:
- access, CCTV and alarm systems
- Technical knowledge and a comprehensive understanding of the following essential:
- fire detection and evacuation systems
- intercom systems
- public address systems
- Develop an excellent rapport with existing customers and source new clients.
- Establishing the technical needs of the customer and suggesting appropriate products.
- Explaining complex technical information to customers in a way that is easily understandable.
- Following up with customers and resolving any issues that may arise.
- Keeping customers informed about new products.
- Compiling quotations and proposals to present to customers.
- Ensuring that sales targets are consistently met.
- Updating records of customer communications and contact information.
- A relevant electronics / electrical qualification.
- A minimum of 5 years in technical sales.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- The ability to identify and follow up on leads.
- Exceptional skills in selling products and closing deals.
- Knowledge of sales promotion techniques.
- Excellent presentation skills and a professional appearance.
- A valid driver’s license and a willingness to travel.