A wholesale, construction,mining and industrial machinery company based in the East Rand seeks a Distribution Sales Manager to lead the distribution sales function in various African countries.
- Bachelors degree in sales and marketing, business, management on related degree or equivalent work experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Sales/Lead software required
- Must have an entrepreneurial spirit and be able to take ownership
- Travel - 50% customer visits in the dedicated region
- 5 years experience in Sales enviroment(Industrial/Mining/Construction/Chemical/Enviromental)
- Relies on extensive judgment and experience to plan and accomplish goals
- Must be creative and have the ability to handle all situations
- Develops and maintains Distribution accounts.
- Formulates sales strategies, sales forecasts, budget and manpower plans.
- Directs distributor and/or sales force to achieve or exceed sales targets.
- Sales: Directs the sales force to achieve sales and profit goals through market penetration. Develops new distribution outlets as needed. Analyzes market potential for new products and applications. May recommend product or service enhancements to improve customer satisfaction and sales potential. Manages multiple areas and adjusts sales goals and procedures for each area. Increases business among existing clients and promotes the organization to new clients in order to meet strategic business objectives.
- Distribution: Establishes effective relationships with distributor principals and key distributor personnel, ensuring distributor loyalty to GDI products. Develops and upgrades distributor organization to provide maximum sales coverage. Ensures complete product offering is being marketed and sold by both distributor and field sales personnel.
- Targets:Designs and recommends sales programs and sets short-and long-term sales strategiesin conjunction with the Distribution Leader. Evaluates and implements appropriate new sales techniques to increase the sales volume.
Clearwater Office Park, Block E, Cnr Atlas & Park Roads, Parkhaven Ext 3
Objective Personnel is a professional recruitment partner and placement agency that has been making it’s mark on the industry for over 40 years. The company boasts a highly stream-lined service that offers its clients the freedom to focus on running their businesses while Objective Personnel deals with recruitment.
Objective Personnel is well suited to filling any vacancy, from entry level to the CEO, and everything in between. If your business has employment opportunities that need filling, Objective Personnel will help you fill them with competent and qualified screened candidates.
Situated near Johannesburg, Objective Personnel focuses on the whole of South Africa.