A higher education organisation based in Pretoria is looking to employ a Corporate Sales Consultant. The successful candidate must have strong sales experience. Minimum Requirements:
- Matric and relevant qualification, preferably a Bachelor Degree in Sales and Marketing.
- 3-5 years sales and marketing experience.
- Strong understanding of customer and market requirements.
- Proven ability to achieve sales quotas.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Maintain and develop relationships with existing customers in person, via telephone calls and emails.
- Cold calling to arrange meetings with potential customers.
- Dealing with incoming emails and phone enquiries.
- Negotiating terms of agreement and closing sales.
- Gather market and customer information.
- Represent the company at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations.
- Advising on forthcoming product developments and discussing special promotions.
- Record sales, order information and report to the direct manager or entering figures on the system.
- Review own sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed targets.
- Provide customers with quotations.
- Attending team meetings.
Submissions for this vacancy will close on 6 December 2021, however you will still have the opportunity to submit your CV for this position till 22 December 2021.
Thank you for submitting your CV to Marvel Placement Consultants. We value your submission, and we try our utmost best to get back to each applicant. However, should your application be successful, we will be in contact with you. Should you not hear from us within two weeks of application, please consider your application as unsuccessful. We are however recruitment specialists and will keep your details on our database for possible future opportunities.
Please note that Marvel Placement Consultants adhere to the POPI Act (Act No. 4 of 2013: Protection of Personal Information Act, 2013). Section 9 of PoPI states that “Personal Information”.