A well establish manufacturing company is looking for a Corporate Accounts Manager to join their team in Johannesburg.
- Matric is essential.
- Business related Diploma is essential.
- Business Degree would be advantageous.
- At least 3 years’ experience in the Office Automation or IT industry.
- At least 3 years’ experience in Sales, Marketing and Business Development.
- Experience with Print Management Solutions, Electronic Content Management, Business workflows and Digital Transformation within Corporate Companies.
- Experience in sales strategies and solutions.
- Experience in business process management.
- Experience managing and closing complex sales-cycles.
Duties and responsibilities
- Identify and develop sources of potential clients.
- Effectively communicate with clients to gain commitment to purchase.
- Develop and maintain relationships with clients.
- Overcome client resistance or objections to products.
- Solution development that bests address end-user needs.
- Liaise with Solutions Team to actively promote sales opportunities.
- Professionally and effectively employ sales methodology skills to achieve targets.
- Increase the level of revenue and business mix from individual clients.
- Conduct ongoing research and database management.
- Maintain an accurate and current database on system.
- Provide a weekly schedule of planned activities to achieve target.
- Achieve sales activities within specified time scales as directed by Manager.
- Demonstrate a full knowledge of all products, relevant selling points and benefits and so doing, match appropriate products to clients’ requirements.
- Maintain a current and accurate knowledge of competitor products.
- Keep abreast of competitor activity and recommend any necessary tactical action.
- Provide time-phased, qualified reports on achievement and activities.
- Liaise with other members of Business Development Team to actively promote sales opportunities.
- Obtain necessary authority for expenses and record same in line with Company Policy.
Submissions for this vacancy will close on 23 Augustus 2021, however you will still have the opportunity to submit your CV for this position till 9 September 2021.
Thank you for submitting your CV to Marvel Placement Consultants. We value your submission, and we try our utmost best to get back to each applicant. However, should your application be successful, we will be in contact with you. Should you not hear from us within two weeks of application, please consider your application as unsuccessful. We are however recruitment specialists and will keep your details on our database for possible future opportunities.
Please note that Marvel Placement Consultants adhere to the POPI Act (Act No. 4 of 2013: Protection of Personal Information Act, 2013). Section 9 of PoPI states that “Personal Information