A fast growing textile manufacturing company is seeking the expertise of a Technical Sales Representative to identify and establish new business in Port Elizabeth
Education and Minimum Requirements
- Must reside in Port Elizabeth
- Excellent communication skills.
- A positive, confident, and determined approach.
- Must be sales driven and able to use own initiative and self-motivated.
- The skills to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to grasp and learn technical information is essential.
- Fluent in English and Afrikaans
- Identifying and establishing new business in Port Elizabeth
- Arranging sales visits including and up to 15 new and existing clients per week
- Updating of presentations when required & sourcing of new products when required
- All sales visits must be minuted and sent to Sales Manager within 24 hours of meeting
- Providing pre-sales and post-sales support to ensure orders are sent out timeously
- Negotiating contracts, terms and conditions with input of SM
- Ensure sales targets are met
- Weekly and monthly reports required
- Ability to answer technical queries and providing advice to meet clients’ requirements
- Ability and experience with presentations to decision makers
- Must have own reliable car
Please visit our website at www.boardroom.co.za for more details and to register your C.V.