Attention all graduates :
- Life Science, Sports Science Degree, or a Clinical qualification, or
- Physiotherapist, or
- Theatre Nurse
Our international client has a Trainee Medical Sales position available, covering the Western Cape Region. If you are a graduate, or a clinician such as a Physiotherapist or Theatre Nurse, and you are thinking seriously about pursuing a career in medical sales, then you really can't allow this chance to pass you by. Working for a globally renowned 'name', you will immediately enjoy the benefit of selling for a company with an exemplary reputation and a name that every Clinician will be familiar with.
Awesome career opportunity awaits.
- Orthopeadic theatre or relevant experience.
- A valid driver's license and own transport.
- A relevant tertiary qualification in a scientific discipline. (Ideally a Life Science, Sports Science Degree, or a Clinical qualification).
- Extensive travel is required in this territory.
- Demonstrated analytical skills and teamwork.
- Demonstrated ability to apply technical/scientific knowledge.
- Strong work ethic and customer focus orientation.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Initiative, execution-oriented and computer literacy.
- Fluency in both English and Afrikaans.
- Excellent verbal and interpersonal skills.
Main Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Represent the company as a leader in their industry and the marketplace, by working with a sophisticated audience comprised of orthopaedic surgeons and healthcare professionals.
- Perform product training in existing and new accounts highlighting product features/benefits and the practical implementation thereof.
- Communicate with current and new customer accounts regarding a variety of topics, including product updates, changes to product portfolio, and educational programmes.
- Provide logistical support for consignment accounts.
- Support compliance and the principles of responsibility by acting ethically and with integrity.
- Collect competitive data and remain current on industry, customer, and competitive trends.
- Participate in and attend sales meetings and professional association meetings outside of regular business hours, as required.
If you are not contacted within two weeks of applying, please consider your application unsuccessful.