A company specialising in digital solutions is looking for an experienced Account Manager to join their Commercial team. The ideal candidate must be an excellent communicator, with proven experience in managing and building client relationships and success in growing the company as a valuable partner for enterprise/corporate customers.
Summary of primary functions:
- Responsible to manage, retain and grow the enterprise and corporate (key) accounts
- Facilitate use cases, proof of concepts and new solutions between client stakeholders and company specialists
- Grow and maintain value-based relationships within the client
Summary of abilities:
- Be able to develop and present high-level business cases and/or cost justifications for the company solution to the client
- Be able to work with a “land and expand” mindset and project the company’s value into other areas of the client’s business
- Be able to elicit, document and iterate client requirements in conjunction with the company’s solutions team
- Be able to hold and enhance both junior and senior relationships in an account, across all relevant departments and could include Marketing, IT, Customer Support, CX and Finance.
Qualifications and Experience:
- At least 5 years of experience in a similar role
- Business degree or diploma will be advantageous
- Sufficient computer skills including proficiency in using Excel, Word, and Powerpoint
- Proficient with Monday.com