AC Direct is looking for a person to join their marketing team. We are looking for a young, hardworking and dedicated individual who is willing to add value and grow in an exciting and ever growing e-commerce store. Successful applicants will benefit from being in an established and professional environment to develop their skills.
The position currently available is the role of a Digital Marketing Assistant and daily responsibilities will include the following:
• Word Press Web Development (Building & editing products) – This will be the main daily responsibility
• Google Ad Words creation, maintenance and analysis (Basic level)
• Graphic design (Adobe Photoshop & Illustrator)
Qualifications & Experience:
• Applicants must have some sort of design ability
• Applicants must have a matric certificate
• Applicants must have their own transport
• Applicants must have some experience in web development (Word Press in particular)
• Applicants must be English speaking
• Applicants must be under the age of 25
CV's will only be considered if they are sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only applicants that meet these requirements will be considered and short listed for the first round of interviews. Interviews will take place from 13 May 2022 to 20 May 2022. Deadline to submit your CV is 19 May 2022.