Leonie Sussens CC
Thursday, 01 April 2021
Sales/Marketing - Marketing
The main purpose of this role is to develop and implement appropriate strategies to represent the company brand, manage relationships between the brand and customers and optimize the online marketing campaigns in order to ensure customer
Grade 12 or equivalent. (Essential)
Bachelor’s degree in Marketing.
Qualified chartered Marketer.
Valid Driver’s License
Managing all marketing for the company and activities within the marketing department.
• Developing the marketing strategy for the company in line with company objectives.
• Co-ordinating marketing campaigns with sales activities.
• Overseeing the company’s marketing budget.
• Creation and publication of all marketing material in line with marketing plans.
• Planning and implementing promotional campaigns and social media campaigns.
• Overall responsibility for brand management and corporate identity.• Preparing online and print marketing campaigns.
• Monitor and report on effectiveness of marketing communications.
• Creating a wide range of different marketing materials.
• Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept
informed of marketing objectives.
• Analysing potential strategic partner relationships for company marketing.
email CV to firstname.lastname@example.org