An opportunity to join this leading Digital Marketing Agency as an Account Manager has just come up! If you have what it takes to contribute and assist in developing marketing campaigns using social media and digital platforms then this role is for you! Experience in working with a variety of social media and digital platforms will take preference. Purpose:
As an Account Manager, you will be required to contribute to and help develop marketing campaigns using social media and digital platforms for their clients. Being a varied role, typical tasks will involve developing, executing, and evaluating online advertising campaigns as well as maintaining and developing client relationships.
The candidate should possess a creative drive and be able to articulate and document ideas to the design and marketing teams internally and externally. He/she should have experience in working with a variety of social media and digital platforms and design tools with a solid understanding of good marketing principles.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop, manage, and execute integrated digital advertising campaigns and strategies with the aim of acquiring and retaining customers.
- Be informed of unique client targets and structure advertising efforts to meet and exceed such targets.
- Manage the implementation, tracking and measurement of online advertising campaigns and marketing activities.
- Create and manage platform access and codes that enable proper performance tracking for all advertising services.
- Monitor and track results to ensure they properly feed into designated client systems and/or company lead management systems and/or integrations.
- Brief and oversee the work of external agencies, such as designers, animators, and printers.
- Brief and oversee the work of internal agents, such as account assistants, designers, and account support departments.
- Work within a budget and report any overspend or underspend to the direct line manager.
- Report on campaign spend, monies paid over to third-party providers and other campaign expenses as per the procedures put in place to properly track such expense streams.
- Manage multiple advertising platforms for clients.
- Create and supplement advertising strategies for clients.
- Stay abreast the dynamicity of advertising platform changes and developments to the benefit and performance of client campaigns.
- Plan and deliver targeted email, marketing, SMS and direct mailing campaigns using a selection of company marketing tools.
- Ensure that all ad hoc advertising activities have payment safeguards in place, before running such campaign expenses.
- Seek and manage online advertising opportunities for our client and its clients.
- Write, edit and proofread copy for promotional materials for marketing campaigns and advertising elements.
- Ensure that the organisation’s brand and identity is adhered to in campaigns and in all communication channels.
- Ensure that the client’s brand and identity is adhered to in campaigns and in all communication channels.
- Manage the production and distribution of digital marketing assets.
- Liaise with and manage client work escalated to supporting departments.
- Organise and attend offline events that contribute to the success of client campaigns.
- Deliver regular reports of campaign results, including web analysis and the evaluation of client KPI’s and objectives.
- Maintain regular measurement of ROI on campaigns.
- Ensure accuracy of marketing materials and provide formal sign-off where necessary.
- Work closely with the support and technical departments to maintain client CI across their website and brand material.
- Work closely with the support and technical departments to ensure regular website checks are done for functional lead forms and user experience journeys.
- Collect and use data to inform new campaigns and respectively evaluate the performance of existing campaigns.
- Conduct market research and competitor analysis to inform advertising strategy.
- Identify, evaluate, and improve campaigns to improve campaign effectiveness, ad efficiency and overall quality of service.
- Manage and develop client relationships, reporting any complaints and/or cancellations via the proper internal procedure, to manage overall customer satisfaction.
- Manage the accounts of clients in their entirety, ensuring quality across all touchpoints.
- Manage client teams as assigned to each project to ensure quality and performance across all service offerings.
- Onboard and manage new projects.
- Maintain certification status on all advertising partners associated with the company.