Region Channel Development and Management
- Follow up with the target Region, establishing the customer database.
- Regularly communicate with customer to promote long-term cooperation and customer satisfaction through business visit, training, daily communication and interactions.
- Understand the organizational structure and requirements of customers to establish and improve customer profile.
- Provide training and other sales support to satisfy customer’s business opportunities.
- Travel around the target region to do market survey.
Business Opportunities’ Management
- Focus customer information collection and new channel developments in region.
- Establish and implement strategy of key region opportunities.
- Weekly review and follow up the business opportunities to plan.
- Coordinate product and marketing department to develop and implement product strategy for key customers according their requirements.
- Evaluate product promotion from business opportunities and output.
- Coordinate with marketing department to cooperate customer’s marketing activities according their requirements.
- Invite customers to participate in the company or National Distributor’s marketing activities.
- At least 2 years working experiences in security industry / CCTV and worked as channel sales.
- Have great experience in creating, developing and managing relationships with customers.
- South Africa citizen or South Africa Permanent Resident
- Strong analytical ability
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Ability to work independently
- Good communication skills, both orally and in writing
- Have own available vehicle
- Strong team spirit
- Have worked with people who have different culture background