Edge Field Marketing
Monday, 01 February 2021
Sales/Marketing - Field Sales
The Sales Consultant will be responsible for high-end sales. It is expected of the Sales Consultant to be visible and accessible in high-end stores to onboard potential TymeBank clients. It will also be the responsibility of the Sales Consultant to develop and maintain a sales pipeline focused on SME businesses and to engage these businesses to open SME TymeBank Business Accounts for the businesses and to open accounts for the SME employees, and to engage the staff members in a salary switch. Similarly, it is expected that the Sales Consultant drives Hollard Policy sales in the high-end stores.
• Tertiary qualification advantageous
• Fluent in English and/or Afrikaans
• Track record in sales or promotional work minimum 2 years’ experience
• Experience in the retail sector
• Clear criminal record
• Own vehicle advantageous
• Positive and engaged.
• Enthusiastic and motivated
• Target driven.
• Ability to manage performance pressure.
• Excellent communication skills
• Sales orientated mindset (promotional activity)
• Developed personal brand.
• Problem-solving skills.
• Business communication in English (verbal and written)
• Excellent presentation skills
• Ability to manage complaints and queries.
• Technically orientated.
• Sales and/or promotional ability
Kindly forward your application and certified supporting documents to firstname.lastname@example.org