Must love plants, must love people!
· Visit stores in defined area of coverage.
· Take orders and communicate clearly and concisely to the office/load on Sage.
· Build relationships with buyers at independent garden centres, nurseries, landscaping businesses and other wholesale nurseries.
· Build relationship with inside sales teams at locations to optimize coverage.
· Complete a call sheet of customers visited and potential new clients identified on routes.
· Submit feedback from the field in a structured manner weekly.
· Attend and assist with trade shows as and when requested.
· Update stock availability and identify items to include on sales calls for the following week.
· Be an outstanding ambassador for the company values and ethos.
Minimum required skills/qualifications:
· Previous customer/sales experience.
· Strong communication. English & Afrikaans proficient.
· Basic computer literacy.
· Valid driver's license and ability to travel.
Soft skills required:
Hardworking, motivated, self-disciplined, friendly & personable, enthusiastic, positive, value on personal development and growth, value on working in a team. Safe & responsible driver. Trustworthy.
Company vehicle (for use during company hours, not for personal use)
Company phone (for company use)
Start date: Immediately
To apply – send CV with references to email@example.com.