Property Senior Operations/Facilities Manager is required for a large Commercial Property Group based in Northern Suburb Gauteng. RNEG
Qualification & Experience
- Batchelor’s Degree typically preferred
- Degree in Facilities Management
- Foundation Degree/Related Qualification in management Engineering
- 10 years or above in Facilities Management
Skills & Knowledge Required
- Leadership skills, communication skills, project management, technical knowledge of facilities Management, Financial management.
- Technical knowledge of facilities related equipment’s and services including HVAC (Heating ventilation, and air-conditioning) electrical circuits, all components of plumbing and water quality and general construction.
- Financial management and estimating skills for annual budgets and budgets for new construction and renovation projects.
- Project management
Key Performance Areas (KPA’s)
- Administration & Financial
- Project Management
- Creation of Strategy
- Team Management
- Only if you do meet the minimum job requirements and experience as mentioned above, you may submit a detailed updated CV - Please Apply Online
- Please take note that the applicants who do not adhere to the above criteria will not be considered for the respective position.
- Please note AJ Personnel is responsible for the recruitment process.
- Our client may expire jobs at their own discretion.
- AJ PERSONNEL will only respond to shortlisted candidates.
- In accordance with our Employment Equity goals and plan, preference will be given to suitable applicants from designated groups as defined in the Employment Equity Act 55 of 1998 and subsequent amendments thereto.
- If you have not received a response within two (2) weeks from applying, your application was most likely unsuccessful