A Property Portfolio Executive is required for a large Commercial Property Group based in the Northern Suburbs of Johannesburg, Gauteng. RNEG
Experience / Education:
- Experience / Education: EAAB Fidelity Fund Certificate (NQF5 qualification).
- Advanced business knowledge, especially in the commercial & industrial property industry and associated financial markets backed-up by at least 10 years retail experience.
- Experience in managing people is recommended. Strong financial background.
- Although a minimum of Grade 12 is required, a business degree would be a strong recommendation.
Main purpose / objective of the position:
- Main purpose / objective of the position:
- To plan, direct, coordinate and budget, either personally or through subordinate personnel, all activities concerned with the Property Management process in order to optimise the Company's profit, including the establishment and development of new markets in order to add value to the portfolio and/or the Company and improve the long term profitability of properties / shopping centres under management through revamps and/or expansions.
- To improve the well-being of the property industry by involvement in local and national committees and forums.
- To fulfill the Company's obligation towards social responsibility by being involved in the local community's activities and public relations in general.
- To establish the Company as Retail experts in the market.
- Only if you do meet the minimum job requirements and experience as mentioned above, you may submit a detailed updated CV - Please Apply Online
- Please take note that the applicants who do not adhere to the above criteria will not be considered for the respective position.
- Please note AJ Personnel is responsible for the recruitment process.
- Our client may expire jobs at their own discretion.
- AJ PERSONNEL will only respond to shortlisted candidates.
- In accordance with our Employment Equity goals and plan, preference will be given to suitable applicants from designated groups as defined in the Employment Equity Act 55 of 1998 and subsequent amendments thereto.
If you have not received a response within two (2) weeks from applying, your application was most likely unsuccessful