A Property Manager or Assistant Property Manager (1 Year FTC - can be renewed) vacancy is available at one of our clients in the Property Services industry in Johannesburg / Pretoria. R18K p.m. Neg
- Grade 12 + at least 5 years experience in Commercial Property Management
- Own car
- Be able to travel between Johannesburg and Pretoria (Tshwane).
- Be able to start as soon as possible.
- Collecting rent, administer paying of operating costs
- Forecasting, preparing an annual budget, scheduling expenditures, analyzing variances, and initiating corrective action.
- Maintains property by investigating and resolving tenant complaints, enforcing rules of occupancy, inspecting vacant units.
- Manage subcontractors contracted to completing repairs, planning renovations.
- Maintains building systems and their efficiency to the portfolio.
- Enforces occupancy policies and procedures by confronting violators.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Accomplishes organization goals including exploring opportunities to add value to the portfolio.
- Familiarity with applicable local laws and regulations affecting property management
- High level of organization and attention to detail
- Competence with property management and office management software
- Good communication skills
- Negotiating skills
- Able to work independently and with teams
- Only if you do meet the minimum job requirements and experience as mentioned above, you may submit a detailed updated CV - Please Apply Online
- Please take note that the applicants who do not adhere to the above criteria will not be considered for the respective position.
- Please note AJ Personnel is responsible for the recruitment process.
- Our clients may expire jobs at their own discretion.
- AJ PERSONNEL will only respond to shortlisted candidates.
- In accordance with our Employment Equity goals and plan, preference will be given to suitable applicants from designated groups as defined in the Employment Equity Act 55 of 1998 and subsequent amendments thereto.
- If you have not received a response within two (2) weeks from applying, your application was most likely unsuccessful