A Lease Administrator is required for a large Commercial Property Group based in the Northern Suburbs of Johannesburg, Gauteng. RNEG
Main purpose/objective of the position:
- To establish and maintain effective support services for the property management functions, primarily the administration of the Agreement of Lease.
Experience / Education:
- Minimum of Grade 12 or equivalent qualification.
- 3 Years relevant experience, directly interfacing with clients and providing general administrative support services.
- A secretarial or PRO diploma would be a recommendation
- Typing, computer literacy (Advanced MS Office, Contract Creation & Procurement system), Nicor & SAP; Telephone skills, Administration, Organisational skills
- Lease Admin: New deals
- Lease Admin: Renewals
- Tenant Administration
- Data Integrity
- Tenant and Public Liaison
- Internal Liaison
- Only if you do meet the minimum job requirements and experience as mentioned above, you may submit a detailed updated CV - Please Apply Online
- Please take note that the applicants who do not adhere to the above criteria will not be considered for the respective position.
- Please note AJ Personnel is responsible for the recruitment process.
- Our clients may expire jobs at their own discretion.
- AJ PERSONNEL will only respond to shortlisted candidates.
- In accordance with our Employment Equity goals and plan, preference will be given to suitable applicants from designated groups as defined in the Employment Equity Act 55 of 1998 and subsequent amendments thereto.
- If you have not received a response within two (2) weeks from applying, your application was most likely unsuccessful