A Chief Financial Officer is required for a large Commercial Property Group based in the Northern Suburbs of Johannesburg, Gauteng. RNEG
Experience / Education:
- Chartered Accountant (SA) with 3 years articles and 8 years relevant experience.
- Experience in property management or REIT industry preferable.
- Not required, but preferable if worked for a multinational organization, with strict and tight reporting deadlines.
- Experience in managing a team of up to 7 direct line reports.
- Managed annual turnover in excess of R500m
Main purpose / objective of the position:
- To ensure the full financial function operates efficiently and effectively, including but not limited to budgeting, management and statutory accounting and reporting, internal and external audit, risk management, treasury, all company and employee taxation and funding requirements, forecasting and other duties as such a position would require to fulfil.
- To be a member of the Exco to provide guidance and leadership to the company
- To continually look to enhance the IT function of the Company in respect to Finance and to continually improve the Company’s internal controls.
- To ensure that finance is seen as a value adding business partner.
- To develop Finance's influence in the making of business decisions.
- To oversee and manage all aspects of the Financial Department.
- Only if you do meet the minimum job requirements and experience as mentioned above, you may submit a detailed updated CV - Please Apply Online
- Please take note that the applicants who do not adhere to the above criteria will not be considered for the respective position.
- Please note AJ Personnel is responsible for the recruitment process.
- Our client may expire jobs at their own discretion.
- AJ PERSONNEL will only respond to shortlisted candidates.
- In accordance with our Employment Equity goals and plan, preference will be given to suitable applicants from designated groups as defined in the Employment Equity Act 55 of 1998 and subsequent amendments thereto.
- If you have not received a response within two (2) weeks from applying, your application was most likely unsuccessful