Deceased Estates Administrator required for a large accounting firm based in East London, Eastern Cape
- Reporting of the estate to the Master’s Office
- Placement of Advertisements
- Obtaining written confirmation of all assets & liabilities in the estate
- Drafting a Liquidation and Distribution Account
- Following up and collecting proceeds payable to the estate
- Payment of Estate Liabilities
- Completion of the relevant documents for the transferring of assets
- Obtaining tax certificates and preparation of Income Tax returns to DOD as well as the Deceased Estate
- Obtaining Deceased Estate Clearance from SARS
- Providing regular feedback to heirs and stakeholders
- Complete the full end to end estate management process, independently and in collaboration with internal and external stakeholders
- Continuously assess own performance, seek timely and clear feedback and request training where appropriate
- Comply with relevant statutory, legislative, policy and governance requirements and adhere to processes and procedures related to area of specialisation
- Build and maintain stakeholder relationships
- Deliver internal and external customer service excellence through adherence to quality service standards
- Act responsibly with work related resources to contribute to cost containment
- Ensure that the administration of a deceased estate is completed efficiently, professionally and profitably, to meet financial and revenue targets
- Use reports to assess estate progress in preventing losses and litigation, of estates
- Com in Accounting or relevant qualification in Deceased Estates Administration
- Previous experience in Estates Administration is a prerequisite
- Office Suites - MS Excel, MS Word, MS Outlook, etc
- Fennec Flow or other Estates Administration software experience required
- Robust communication skills.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Teamwork abilities.
- Problem-solving abilities.
- Strong Work Ethic.
- Strong organizational skills.
Should you wish to apply please email your CV through to Kerry O’Hagan at Kerry@profilepersonnel.co.za
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Should you not receive a response within 14 days please consider your application unsuccessful. We will keep your CV on our database for any other relevant roles that may arise.