Customer Liaison Manager Fenestration
Friday, 03 September 2021
Sales/Marketing - Client Services/Sales Support
R11 500,00 - R15 000,00 (PER MONTH)
Basic + Commission
To assist and collect technical and accurate on-site information to our cost estimators. Maintain good relationships with prospective clients and professionals to promote further tender invitations and provide clearly identified price build-ups to the Contract team.
The desired outcome being that the Company will achieve sufficient new work to enable continued growth in accordance with the Business Plan. Our reputation for quality, professionalism, fairness and success will be kept foremost in our clients’ and our competitors’ minds.
· Knowledge of building, material components, building regulations, estimating.
· Management skills – planning, compiling reports, communication.
· Word processing and computer skills for record keeping/data entry and report writing - Word and Excel.
· Knowledge of contractual procedures and responsibilities.
· Good negotiation, influencing and communication skills; well-spoken and personable; able to get on with diverse personalities
· Strong analytical and reasoning abilities
· Good organisation skills and attention to detail
· Highly numerate with well-developed ability to accurately manipulate numerical information
· Confident and resourceful
· Evidence of maintaining a professional, consistent and fair approach
· Self-motivated with the ability to work alone or within a team
· Driving license holder