- 1 – 3 Years’ experience performing clerical tasks for projects such as scheduling meetings, managing project documents and files, document control and issue, electronic and physical document filing, and assisting the Project Engineers with project tasks.
- Excellent computer literacy and knowledge Microsoft Office programs.
- Excellent organizational, time management, and clerical skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of MS Projects and scheduling is a plus
- Technical knowledge or experience in the mining or engineering field a plus
- Assist the Engineer by creating Purchase Orders
- Obtaining quotations for project items
- Managing Vendor document and drawing registers
- Creating project and drawing files
- Filing of project documentation
- Distributing documentation to the relevant people
- Create, print, and laminate packing lists for shipping of equipment
- Receiving drawings from drawing office, updating register, email to all relevant staff for sign off
- Assisting with Visa Applications when needed
- Assist with project closures
Clearwater Office Park, Block E, Cnr Atlas & Park Roads, Parkhaven Ext 3
Objective Personnel is a professional recruitment partner and placement agency that has been making it’s mark on the industry for over 40 years. The company boasts a highly stream-lined service that offers its clients the freedom to focus on running their businesses while Objective Personnel deals with recruitment.
Objective Personnel is well suited to filling any vacancy, from entry level to the CEO, and everything in between. If your business has employment opportunities that need filling, Objective Personnel will help you fill them with competent and qualified screened candidates.
Situated near Johannesburg, Objective Personnel focuses on the whole of South Africa.