Call Centre Agent
Friday, 10 September 2021
Sales/Marketing - Call Centre
Work Type: Full Time Permanent/ Commission only!
Purpose of Role: The incumbent will be responsible to respond and obtain information from clients and provide excellent customer service. Working with a team of call centre agents to reach individual and monthly team target.
The successful candidate will be required to:
• To enter the details of every call into the system
• Understand the organisation’s products, services, procedures, and guidelines.
• To ensure that due procedures and quality standards are strictly adhered to.
• Keep up with trends and happenings in the industry and ensuring adherence to industry standards.
• Ensure the clients are kept happy and always satisfied by always providing prompt response and solutions to their challenges.
• Ages between 18 – 35
• Grade 12 or relevant NQF level 4 qualification
• 1-3 years’ experience in a sales environment.
• Proficient in relevant computer applications
• Knowledge of customer service practice and principles
• Excellent data entry and typing skills.
• Superior listening, verbal, and written communication skills
• Ability to handle stressful situations appropriately
• Clear communication
• Knowledge about products and services
• Positive attitude
• Attentive listening
Based in Pretoria Silverton!