Customer Experience Ambassador - Emergency Call Dispatcher
Customer Loyalty Consultants
Tuesday, 25 May 2021
Sales/Marketing - Call Centre
To assist the Customer Experience Centre with the vital role of performing customer service-related duties including the effective handling of inbound and outbound calls, logging cases on the system, performing follow ups and maintaining excellent communication with all relevant, involved parties and ensuring that requests for assistance are attended to in order to assist and contribute to the effective operation of a customer service orientated call centre.
Main Activities and Key Areas of Responsibility
• Provide exceptional customer service.
• To answer all incoming calls within SLA’s.
• To capture all calls on relevant systems according to policies and procedures.
• Manage all cases professionally and efficiently according to policies and procedures and within the correct timeframes.
• To assist with all client queries and requests.
• Clear knowledge and understanding of policy wording, systems, processes and procedures.
Qualifications & Experience
• Clear criminal and ITC record
• EE Candidates will receive preference
• Minimum 5 year working experience
• Emergency Call Centre/ Short term Insurance Industry experience beneficial