A conceptual Art Director is needed at a dynamic, small -to-medium-sized digital agency.
The right individual will have digital and social advertising experience and the ability to use that knowledge to communicate new ways of connecting with brand audiences.
A driven creative with a strong understanding of culture, who enjoys the process of conceptual creation of ideas, spanning across all areas of integrated communication, branding and interactive design.
- Minimum of 4-5 years experience as a Digital Designer/Art Director
- Bachelor’s Degree, Diploma or equivalent
- Proficiency in: Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, After Effects and Premiere Pro. Animation and UI/UX skills would be a *PLUS*
- Very strong craft and design skills
- A strong creative thinking ability and understanding how to create brand experiences in digital
- Highly skilled in design, brand and campaign conceptualisation and execution
- A conceptual thinker who is not afraid to push beyond the brief
- Leadership skills
- Ability to break down complex communication briefs into creative solutions
- Able to conceptualise, plan and translate a complex technology-driven idea to action and execution
- Direct creative experience i.e. photo shoots, video shoots, motion design, etc.
- Well-versed in creating campaigns across multiple platforms
- A portfolio comprised of traditional and digital, conceptual campaign, design and interaction design work
- Strong concept, presentation and client-facing skills
- Well-versed in social and digital campaigns, best practices, emerging trends in media and marketing
- Experience in pitch work
- Self-motivated and willing to expand knowledge