Monday, 17 May 2021
Retail - Retail Wholesale
Adhere to company procedures and policies.
Generate new leads by meeting and assisting customers.
Follow up on customers to ensure that they are satisfied.
Target new markets and penetrate them to drive sales.
A knowledge of how to make products appeal to customers based on environment and current trends.
Should be able to work with the marketing department and develop new sales strategies.
A braised with product selection and use.
Should be a team player.
Know competitor’s activity, pricing, and product range.
Always looking for new ways to make products attractive.
Demonstrate advanced selling skills.
• 2 to 3 years sales experience
• Aged between 25 to 30years.
• People’s person.
• Knowledge of electronics and electronics accessories.
• Matric certification as a must.
• Sales qualification (not essential)