• Analysis, technical design and development aligned to team processes & requirements
o Develop technical specifications from systems specifications.
o Design and code programmes of greater complexity and size from technical specifications.
• Maintain and support existing systems
o Interpret user requirements and translate into systems design.
o Investigate and solve systems issues.
o Ensure systems documentation is kept up to date.
• Ensures effective operations
o Implement approved changes as per change control and security process
o Plan, organize and control own work effort, including regular progress feedback to areas
o Contribute to the ongoing improvement of processes, technology and architecture.
o Utilize problem solving skills & techniques to drive the resolution of issues
o Ensure systems conform to IT governance and information security requirements
o Provide input into systems related Risk Management Strategies and risk mitigation
• 3-year IT Diploma
• Java / J2EE
• MySQL relational database
• AWS Cloud front
• Postman (JSON language, retail services are RESTful)
• Operational/system support background
• Specific analysis and development skills
• Cloud based experiences beneficial
• 3-5 years E-commerce or M-commerce industry experience (Android and IOS Experience)
• 2-5 year’s programming/analyst programming experience
• Will be required to perform standby duties on a rotational basis
• Willing to adopt a hybrid way of working (i.e. in-office and from home)
• Is aware of and responsive to internal and external events and influences on the technical landscape
• Ability to research technology-related concepts, trends and best practices, and apply findings
• Appropriately derives and organises the essence of information to draw solid conclusions
• Looks beyond symptoms to uncover root causes of problems to be solved
• Synthesises data from different sources to identify trends
• Presents problem analysis and a recommended solution rather than just identifying and describing the problem itself
• Demonstrates a results-oriented mindset in planning and implementing activities/projects
• Clearly defines objectives and translates them into workable activities
• Anticipates potential obstacles and their impact on the accomplishment of goals and timelines and propose/ take corrective action where required
• Monitors and tracks progress to ensure delivery of all planned commitments, and keeps the appropriate people informed
• Listens attentively and checks understanding of the message being received.
• Prepares clear, well-structured presentations using a variety of tools and techniques.
• Manages existing partnerships within established agreements or contracts; negotiates adjustments when mutually beneficial to do so.
• Discusses issues and exchanges information with partners to identify areas of mutual interest and benefit.
• Convinces others by identifying benefits for all; looks for ways to increase the value of the partnership for all parties.
• Genuinely cultivates personal bonds with colleagues in order to enhance performance throughout the organisation.
• Adjusts to work effectively within new work structures, processes, requirements, or cultures
• Actively seeks out positive spin-offs of change and investigates ways in which change can be used
• Anticipates change and continuously remains prepared for change
• Demonstrates resourcefulness in acquiring necessary knowledge, skills and competencies to adapt to change
You have successfully created your alert.
You will receive an email when a new job matching your criteria is posted.
Your account has not been verified. Please use the verification link sent via email.Resend Verification Link