Thabakholo Environmental Solutions
Friday, 19 February 2021
Retail - Retail Management
R5 000,00 - R25 000,00 (PER MONTH)
Our company requires a Buyer who will be responsible for:
• Responsible for the planning
• Selecting and buying of merchandise for retail establishment
• Market research
• Competitor analysis
• Product assessments and testing
• Monitoring purchase orders
• Creating reports for management
• Developing and implementing negotiating strategies
• Define commercial terms; proven cost saving record re savings on negotiations,
• Specific strategic sourcing skills
• Must possesses a strong industry knowledge
• Identify suppliers, select merchandise and negotiate bills of sale for a business.
• Inspect deliveries for shipping errors, improper handling, or quality issues.
• Ensure that orders are delivered on time and at cost.
• Resolve billing and shipping problems and provide information to suppliers.
• Provide analysis on costs, new and existing and review cost reduction activities.
• Support the purchasing function and other relevant departments and communicate any supply problems which may impact on business operations.
• Prepare reports and updates when required.
• Adhere to any health, safety and environmental policies and procedures.
• Negotiate/improve prices and terms of business with suppliers and review opportunities.
• Prepare and raise purchase orders and order schedules.
• Build, maintain and manage supplier relationships and keep up good communications.
• Contact suppliers to resolve price, quality, delivery or invoice issues.