We have a Commercial Manager - Group Shared Services vacancy in the retail industry, part of listed entities. Long-established brands. Greater Cape Town area. R1.5m p.a. ctc
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
- The Commercial Manager provides strategic and operational support and direction to the Shared Services Divisions within the Group. The position will guide senior executives in making sound business decisions in the long and short term.
- Take responsibility for the overall commercial and financial strategic management of shared services units and support the relevant executive as a business partner in this regard
- Analyze the financial climate and market trends to assist senior executives in creating strategic plans for the future
- Ensure that all of the company's financial practices are in line with statutory regulations and legislation within a listed company
- Present financial reports to board members, stakeholders and executives as may be required and assist with preparation depending on needs
- Oversee and participate in projects that relate directly to the organization’s revenue and expenses, cash flow, long-term investments, and reporting
- Seek methods to enhance overall strategic financial performance and efficiency in the Shared Services Divisions of the Group
JOB INCUMBENT REQUIREMENTS
- Qualified CA with more than 5 years experience in Finance on a senior level
- Financial experience in a Retail company and/or listed environment would be advantageous
- Knowledge and experience in financial control and governance
- Business acumen and a good understanding of business processes, systems, and functions
- Strategic ability
- Agility, resilience, and stress tolerance to function successfully within a complex business environment
- Strong Leadership, influencing, and people management skills
- Only if you do meet the minimum job requirements and experience as mentioned above, you may submit a detailed updated CV - Please Apply Online
- Please take note that the applicants who do not adhere to the above criteria will not be considered for the respective position.
- Please note AJ Personnel is responsible for the recruitment process.
- Our clients may expire jobs at their own discretion.
- AJ PERSONNEL will only respond to shortlisted candidates.
- In accordance with our Employment Equity goals and plan, preference will be given to suitable applicants from designated groups as defined in the Employment Equity Act 55 of 1998 and subsequent amendments thereto.
- If you have not received a response within two (2) weeks from applying, your application was most likely unsuccessful