Our client who specialises in the online retail space is looking for a Digital Marketing and eCommerce specialist.
- Professional in the digital retailing market, B2B and B2C experience a plus.
- Extensive knowledge of e-commerce technologies and tactics.
- A self-described data wizard able to interpret data and draw conclusions to implement new e-commerce strategies.
- Proven leader with experience in both managing teams and execution of large eCommerce projects.
- Demonstrated strong business judgment and decision-making skills; ability to identify, prioritize, and articulate highest impact initiatives.
- Proven success developing, executing, and maintaining sophisticated digital commerce brand strategies.
- Strategic development of successful digital marketing campaigns across multiple platforms, search engine optimisation skills (SEO), and content writing.
- Knowledge in selling major appliance/kitchen categories.
- MUST HAVE experience in selling and dealing with Online Retailers.
- MUST HAVE worked with a team of at least 5+ employees to run the department.
- MUST HAVE a keen understanding of the business in terms of Selling Stock / Marketing Goods to desired LSR / Stock Levels & how to drive & sell seasonal products in line with marketing and promotions.
- Proven work experience as a Digital e-commerce director
- Solid experience with online marketing tools and web-based technologies
- Understanding how digital channels work
- Hands-on experience with SEO/SEM and CRM software
- Familiarity with Google Analytics
- Excellent interpersonal and team management skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong Operational and People skill
- Google Ads Campaign management
- Social media management (all platforms)
- Online media buying
- Email marketing
- Lead generation
- Online Reputation management
- Manage, monitor, optimize, analyse, and report on campaigns, particularly weekly, quarterly, and end-of-campaign reports
The ideal candidate has a degree in Marketing, Digital technologies, or a relevant related domain; a business degree, e.g. BA, BCom, or BSC equivalent would be a strong asset.
A minimum of 5-15 years of experience in the relevant field.
- Team management
- Effective Communication
- Drives Collaboration
- Strategy Setting
- Passion for Customer Service and stakeholder success
- Agility and Adaptability
- Trust & Integrity
- Strategic Thinking