Online and Digital Marketing Assistant
An exclusive homeware company is seeking a creative and driven Online and Digital Marketing Assistant with at least 3 years’ experience to join their team.
Qualification and Experience
- National Senior Certificate (Essential)
- Digital Marketing qualification or similar (Desirable)
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience within a similar role
- Social Media and digital marketing experience
- Proficient in WordPress
- Exposure to online e-commerce platforms
- Update and maintain the website with new and relevant content.
- Manage the company’s Takealot and One Day Only page, upload applicable products.
- Source similar online shop platforms to promote the company’s product range.
- Update the company’s WhatsApp business catalogue.
- Identify stratigies to promote and advertise the company’s online training module on social media platforms.
- Create social media campaigns and tracking the reach of the campaing to the consumer.
- Generate leads and business developement opportunities.