A Senior Systems Analyst vacancy is available at a listed multinational diversified Retail Group in Northern Suburbs. R900K p.a. ctc
- 3 Years IT related degree (advantageous)
- Certified in TOGAF, Agile Methodologies (advantageous)
- Certified in COBIT, Prince II (advantageous)
- Certified in ITIL 3 (required)
- Specialist Certification – A POS Solution (advantageous)
- Knowledge of Point of Sale system concepts
- Implements computer system requirements by defining and analysing system problems; designing and testing standards and solutions.
- Validates results by testing programs.
- Proactively monitor and ensure team's adherence to all IT Governance Frameworks including policies, procedures, processes and standards.
- Identify suitable solutions to new and existing business requirements (changes and projects) in both Non-SAP and SAP area, coordinate and manage the integration between third party systems and other SAP modules (e.g. CRM, SD, FI, etc.) to ensure effective resolution of problems and incidents.
- Ensure that portfolio and status reporting is produced in a timely manner and aligned to the agreed communications plan for all relevant stakeholders.
- Update and maintain known error database, knowledge base, configuration database as well as testing and training material, and implement a continuous improvement plan to improve the portfolio solutions.
- Effectively manage self and team to deliver on agreed individual and team objectives.
- Only if you do meet the minimum job requirements and experience as mentioned above, you may submit a detailed updated CV - Please Apply Online
- Please take note that the applicants who do not adhere to the above criteria will not be considered for the respective position.
- Please note AJ Personnel is responsible for the recruitment process.
- Our client may expire jobs at their own discretion.
- AJ PERSONNEL will only respond to shortlisted candidates.
- In accordance with our Employment Equity goals and plan, preference will be given to suitable applicants from designated groups as defined in the Employment Equity Act 55 of 1998 and subsequent amendments thereto.
- If you have not received a response within two (2) weeks from applying, your application was most likely unsuccessful