A leader within the coatings industry seeks to employ a Retail Development Manager to join their successful team Qualification
- Business management / Sales / Marketing degree / diploma essential
- Strong MS Excel skills
- Must have a solid understanding of retail (Reseller market)
- Retail penetration strategy development / execution experience
- “Big Box “retail key account management experience beneficial
- Solid understanding of retail metrics and penetration strategies
- Hardware and allied product industry experience
- Social media / marketing experience beneficial
- Must have own vehicle
- Manage and grow current brand through detailed analysis and retail penetration strategy development and execution
- Responsible for performance and growth of ALL prolong product and line sales through the retail network / market
- The successful candidate will initially focus on taking what the company already has (Products, customers, markets and channels) and maximise sales growth
- Some degrees of travel may be required – You must be willing to travel as and when required (You will have an added National Sales Responsibility)
- Will be responsible for detailed analysis, understanding of the data, strategy, and corrective action plan development and execution
- Constantly track, analyse and manage overall performance of retail channels to identify opportunities / negative trading terms
- “Act” as a brand ambassador for the brand, periodically reviewing brand performance, market penetration, proposing corrective actions and penetration improvement initiatives
Clearwater Office Park, Block E, Cnr Atlas & Park Roads, Parkhaven Ext 3
Objective Personnel is a professional recruitment partner and placement agency that has been making it’s mark on the industry for over 40 years. The company boasts a highly stream-lined service that offers its clients the freedom to focus on running their businesses while Objective Personnel deals with recruitment.
Objective Personnel is well suited to filling any vacancy, from entry level to the CEO, and everything in between. If your business has employment opportunities that need filling, Objective Personnel will help you fill them with competent and qualified screened candidates.
Situated near Johannesburg, Objective Personnel focuses on the whole of South Africa.