An Automation Tester vacancy is available at a listed multinational diversified Retail Group in Northern Suburbs. R900K p.a. ctc
- 3 Years IT related degree (advantageous)
- Certified in TOGAF, Agile Methodologies (advantageous)
- Certified in COBIT, ITIL 3, Prince II (advantageous)
- ISTQB Advanced Level - Organisational or Technical (required)
- ISTQB Expert Level - Test Management (advantageous)
- Knowledge of testing approaches and techniques
- Knowledge of regression, usability and functional testing methods
- Knowledge of retail environments and retail system solutions
- Knowledge of SAP change based testing practices and tools (SAP SolMAN)
- Knowledge if IT Service Managmeent Principles and frameworks (ITIL 3)
- The Automation Tester is responsible to conduct efficient and effective testing of new and customised software including change requests and strategic projects aligned to business requirements.
- Perform effective and efficient testing of new and customised software, to ensure successful deployment.
- Adhere to all IT Governance Frameworks including policies, procedures, processes and standards.
- Perform project related tasks and conduct functional, system, integration and/or regression testing activities within project timelines, as required.
- Ensure that reporting is produced in a timely manner and aligned to the agreed communications plan for all relevant stakeholders.
- Update and maintain Automation process.
- Effectively manage self to deliver on agreed individual and team objectives.
- Only if you do meet the minimum job requirements and experience as mentioned above, you may submit a detailed updated CV - Please Apply Online
- Please take note that the applicants who do not adhere to the above criteria will not be considered for the respective position.
- Please note AJ Personnel is responsible for the recruitment process.
- Our client may expire jobs at their own discretion.
- AJ PERSONNEL will only respond to shortlisted candidates.
- In accordance with our Employment Equity goals and plan, preference will be given to suitable applicants from designated groups as defined in the Employment Equity Act 55 of 1998 and subsequent amendments thereto.
- If you have not received a response within two (2) weeks from applying, your application was most likely unsuccessful