CH Africa is an established printer consumables supplier, distributor, and retailer, and we are looking for someone to join as the face and voice of the company.
You will be the first line of contact with customers, couriers, and suppliers in person and on the phone. Additionally, you will be assisting with the internal sales team.
We value and rely on each other constantly to deliver the best possible service to customers. The environment is fast-paced, and occasionally unpredictable. This role is a junior one with a scope for growth.
Fluent in English and Afrikaans
Own Vehicle (reliable)
Neat and presentable at all times
• Answering & directing telephone calls in a professional manner
• Gate control, and customer screening at intercom.
• Assist with receiving & dispatch of stock
• Capturing of delivery notes
• Oversee picking and packing of orders
• Capture tracking details and updating customers
• Assist during stock take
• Processing of Quotes, Sales Orders and Invoices for Customers
• Offer face to face service and advice to walk- in customers.
• Allocating customer payments references to Accounts.
• Data Capture
• All administrative duties related to 3rd party sales
Remuneration depends on the applicant and experience - 15 days leave per year, annual bonuses based on business performance.
Please reply through email only. If you do not receive a response within 7 working days, please consider your application