Cash Crusaders, South Africa's most successful retailer of new and used goods has a vacancy for a Buyer at their Cash Crusaders The Workshop store.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Good negotiator and trader in Second-hand goods
• Good communication and listening skills
• Excellent customer service and relationship skills
• Good conflict handling skills
• Presentable and approachable
• Diligent, energetic and consistent
• Honest, trustworthy, reliable and punctual
• Willingness to learn
• Results driven and attentive to detail
• Technically skilled with a high level of product knowledge
Desired Experience & Qualification
• Previous buying experience in the 2nd hand industry is preferable, Buying of second-hand goods from clients. Dealing with Clients face to face.
• NOT OFFICE BASED POSITION!!!!
Package & Remuneration
Basic + incentives
Please research Cash Crusaders before applying!!!
If you are this individual, who is prepared to work the required retail hours, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
All candidates will undergo a polygraph as well as a pre-employment credit & criminal check.