Exciting Opportunity to Join our Dynamic Company and work within SA’s No. 1 Fast Food brand!
- Business planning to meet company growth strategy
- Operational objective setting
- Monitoring of performance
- People enabling capacity management
- Operations process improvement
- Resolving escalated operational issues
- Staffing an Succession planning.
- Senior Certificate and Business related tertiary qualification.
- At least 8 years' experience in a QSR/retail/hospitality environment, of which 3-5 years were spent in a senior managerial role
- Good Administration Skills
- Computer literate
- Good Communication and Interpersonal Skills.
- Financial & Business Acumen and Numeric Proficiency
- Proven ability to lead, coach and support and motivate employees
- Well organised, proactive and excellent attention to detail.
- Willingness to work on weekends and go the extra mile.
- Willingness to travel.
- Valid driver's licence and own reliable transport.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Please state your salary expectation. Salary will be discussed during interview process. If you do not hear from us within 30 days, consider your application as unsuccessful