Retail Sales Representative in Polokwane Limpopo
to provide excellent customer service and meet sales targets for our interior business. Candidates with strong communication skills who can make customers feel welcome in our store will stand out. A positive attitude and a desire to promptly resolve potential customer issues or complaints will make you successful in this role.
Ultimately, you will ensure that customers leave our store satisfied and you will contribute to the shop’s profitability.
• Matric essential
• Current and valid South African driver’s licence would be an advantage
• Passion for designer furniture
• Proven work experience as a Retail Sales Representative (at least 3+ years Sales experience)
• Understanding of the retail sales process and in particular interior and furniture
• Familiarity with consumer behaviour principles
• Track record of achieving sales targets
• Excellent communication skills, capable of building relationships with customers.
• Greet and direct customers
• Provide accurate information about products and services
• Ensure that shop if fully stocked
• Stay up to date with new products and services
Email your application with Qualifications to:
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider the vacancy application unsuccessful.