Metro Lifestyle Centre is looking for a self-motivated, dynamic, and energetic individual with
excellent communication, organizational and written skills to join their premiere team at
Metro Lifestyle Centre.
The Personal Assistant (PA) will work with Senior Management to provide one-to-one support.
The PA will support senior management by offering administrative help such as monitoring email, drafting communications on their behalf, planning and organizing meetings and their travel.
The duties and Responsibilities of a Personal Assistant can be extremely broad and vary on a day-to-day basis include but are not limited to
• Monitoring a reporting manager’s email and responding if required
• Preparing communications on behalf of a manager
• Answering phone calls
• Organising travel and itineraries
• Organising and planning meetings
• Taking notes and writing minutes during meetings
• Conducting or preparing any research that the reporting manager may require
• Various ad hoc requests
Key skills and Attributes:
• Great interpersonal skills
• well-presented and professional
• Computer literacy
• Verbal and written articulacy
• Professional discretion
• Well-developed time management skills
• Strong organizational skills
Applications must be submitted to