The following requirements must be met:
- Must have a minimum of a N3 qualification in Electrical Engineering.
- Must have served an Electrical apprenticeship and passed an Electrical Trade Test.
- Must have approximately 3 years experience in a factory environment, if possible, in the textile industry.
- Must have the ability to read and interpret electrical circuit drawings.
- Must have exceptional fault-finding abilities.
- Must have a sound working knowledge of electrical switchgear, industrial equipment automation, electrical circuits and controls, AC/DC drives and motors, PLC’s etc.
- Must be prepared to work shifts, do standby duties & to work overtime as & when required.
- Must be able to work independently and in a team and under extreme pressure.
- Must be able to produce work of the highest standard/quality.
- Must be able to interact with production and maintenance teams.
- Must have a reasonable knowledge and understanding of computers and systems.
- Must have a reasonable level of fitness.
- Must comply to safety, health and environmental requirements in the workplace
Please forward CV and ALL supporting documentation to, email@example.com. Should you not hear from Profile Personnel within 14 days please consider your application unsuccessful for the vacancy. Please note all applications will automatically be added to our database for future vacancies.