Our client is a leading omni-channel retailer, delighting their customers with an innovative range of curated products on personalized terms. Their aim is to provide multiple, convenient, and easy retail shopping channels to guarantee that we meet all our customer expectations.
The ideal candidate for this role will be responsible for providing technical and user support to all Datacenter infrastructure in a hybrid environment. This includes, but is not limited to the design, installation, maintenance, and support of all datacenter systems. Furthermore, to provide senior input and guidance to server team functions. Act as a mentor to team members and ensure a stable, reliable infrastructure platform is upheld according to SLA.
Key Performance Areas
Windows Server Operating System Administration
• Build, develop and maintain Windows Server operating systems according to company standards and best practices
Microsoft RDS / VDI
• Be the system owner for the RDS/VDI solution by pro-actively identifying potential issues and applying remedial steps to prevent them.
• Manage and maintain underlying Microsoft Hyper-V Clusters
Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager
• Be the system owner for SCCM and ensure the solution is in line with the expected compliancy ratings.
• Management of SCEP in end-user environment
• Management and development of standard and custom reports (SQL Report Builder)
• Microsoft Software patch- and compliancy management
Microsoft System Center Operations Manager
• Collaborate with team to deliver effective monitoring methods
• Development of low resource intensive monitors/rules
• Management of platform
Standard Operating Procedures
• Maintain and create documentation on existing or new processes on file repository in related areas
Veeam Backup & Replication
• Manage and maintain Veeam* software to ensure backup success rate is maintained
Qualifications & Accreditations
• A relevant tertiary qualification
• ITIL certification and /or experience
• Microsoft AD, System Center, HyperV, RDS, Microsoft Clusters, SAN, Veeam, VMWare, Linux, Hybrid Compute, Cloud, Azure, O365, InTune, AWS & EKS
• Proficient in PowerShell scripting (Microsoft Integration)
• Proficient in System Center Orchestrator
• Solid understanding of Azure to allow administration and management
• Solid understanding of Office 365 to allow administration and management
• Good understanding of Vmware ESXi and vSphere to allow administration and management
• Keep Innovating – we have the courage to contribute new ideas and turn those ideas into reality.
• Think like an entrepreneur – we treat the business like it's our own.
• Keep it real – we are mindful of the impact of our words and actions.
• Raise the bar – we strive to deliver excellence in everything that we do.
We seek a dynamic and proactive senior BI Analyst/Developer to join the team. This person must be passionate about data, information and assist in presenting IT to best support business processes and decisions.
This role requires excellent client-facing communication skills; the primary purpose is to work with Analytical teams and Technical & Business teams to implement the analysis & insights produced by the business.
This role requires strong BI skills (SQL) together with Analytical exposure, report generation and understanding systems & source data.
Our IT team is looking for a Support Analyst to support the Oracle Merchandise systems and users.
The Support Analyst for Merchandising will participate in requirements analysis, solution mapping, configuration, testing, and documentation of the same, to address business requirements within the product scope according to Oracle best practices. The Support Analyst will provide effective maintenance and support for the Oracle Merch systems and its users.
• To be responsible for technical support of the PLM / Oracle Merchandising systems, through the effective resolution of incidents and problems, including after-hours standby and support where necessary
• To participate in requirements analysis, solution mapping, configuration, and documentation of the same, to address business requirements.
• To analyse and address issues, and recommend appropriate solutions
• To be responsible for the definition and execution of test plans and procedures, to ensure the successful implementation of system changes
• To administer technical administration and configuration, with support from 3rd party vendors
• To perform admin and housekeeping for the systems
• To assist in end-user training
• Grade 12 or equivalent (Essential)
• Related tertiary qualification (Essential)
• Experience in ERP Systems (Advantageous)
• Knowledge of databases and using SQL tools to interrogate data (Advantageous)
• Organisational skills (Essential)
• Oral and written communication skills (Essential)
• Analytical thinking and problem solving (Essential)
• Ability to work well in a rapidly changing environment
• Ability to work independently but must also be a good team player
You have successfully created your alert.
You will receive an email when a new job matching your criteria is posted.
Your account has not been verified. Please use the verification link sent via email.Resend Verification Link