A Large Development Group developing Mega Projects and Government housing are looking for a Senior Finance Manager experienced in managing the finance department in the RDP project as well as experience in raising government and other grant funding.
This is a Full-time position and the right candidate must have and be able to:
- 10 years + of experience in running government grants and fundraising.
- Have the relevant qualification
- Proven track record
- Punctual, loyal, reliable, hardworking, honest with sober habits
- Work under pressure when needed
- Provide detailed weekly finance reports
- Be a team player
- Strong project management, analytics, and organisation skills
- Able to start ASAP (adv)
The management position will include and not be limited to:
- Daily management of the grant and funding applications
- Liaising with the group's directors and shareholders
- Weekly, monthly, and quarterly funding reports
- Be involved in strategy, operations, business development, expansion, and much more to drive long-term strategy and rapid growth of the group.
- Cash flow management
- Look after taxation and treasury function
- Participate in budgets and forecasting for the business
There is a big opportunity for growth with the company and in our group of companies.
Do you have a minimum of 5 years experience in a role as a Principal Agent on a government housing project?