Thursday, 18 February 2021
Property/Facilities Management - Property Administrator
R10 000,00 - R12 000,00 (PER MONTH)
Receptionist must be able to:
• (Very important) Be well educated in computers.
• (Very important) Bilingual (read, write and speak) Afrikaans and English.
• Maintain records and ensure the record-keeping complies with regulations.
• Communicate important information internally and externally.
• Organize files and contracts.
• Liaise with clients.
• Schedule appointments and meetings.
• Correspond with clients via telephone or email.
• Assist principal and agents with administrative tasks.
• Order office supplies.
• Record-keeping and organizing information.
• Be honest!!
• Fast Learner and fast worker
• Be professional in work and relationships around work area
• CPS/ CAP Qualification and/or
• College Courses, associate’s or bachelor’s preferred and/or
• A Higher Professional Diploma in Business Administration.
• Short-handwriting skills.
• A full, clean driving license.
• Communication Skills.
• Work experience is very important.
Most importantly – experience in Real Estate industry
Please send full CV